What’s Included in the 2020 Cadillac XT5 Interior?
The 2020 Cadillac XT5 interior opens up a world of luxurious driving that other SUVs can’t touch. With sumptuous leather seating, inlaid wood paneling, and the ultimate in connectivity capabilities, this Cadillac interior was designed to make every journey through Pompano Beach a ride to remember. Explore what this cabin has in store for you!
Cadillac XT5 Standard Interior Features
Even at the entry level trime, the new Cadillac XT5 proves to be anything but standard, with an impressive selection of advanced technology and entertainment features usually reserved for higher trim levels. But the XT5 interior options invite you to dream big and get the amenities you deserve, thanks to premium offerings such as:
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel with power tilt and telescoping steering column
- Teen Driver technology
- Bose® premium 8-speaker audio system
- Keyless Open and Remote Start
- Front bucket seats
- Dual-zone automatic climate control
- Rear vision camera
- And more!
For even more connectivity, Boca Raton drivers can opt for additional services, such as:
- OnStar® & Cadillac Connected Services
- 4G LTE Wi-Fi® hotspot capability
- Cadillac Connected Access capability
- SiriusXM® satellite radio
Additional Cadillac XT5 Interior Options
In addition to the exciting cabin features above, there are even more upgraded Cadillac XT5 interior options woven through the higher SUV trim levels. Treat yourself to a Pompano Beach commute that will never feel like a chore thanks to:
- Bose® Studio Surround 14-speaker audio system
- Ventilated driver and front passenger seats
- Sahara Beige leatherette seating surfaces
- Illuminated front door sill plates and cargo sill plate
- Premium carpeted floor mats
- Universal tablet holders, powered or unpowered
- Cargo net/cargo organizer
- Rear camera mirror
- Head-up display
- Tri-zone automatic climate control
- And more!
Cadillac XT5 Interior Dimensions
Not only will your 2020 Cadillac XT5 cabin be well connected, but it will also afford you and your passengers the chance to stretch out and relax through Fort Lauderdale, with ample leg and headroom, and cargo space to spare:
- Seating Capacity: 5-passenger
- Front/Rear Headroom: 38.4 inches / 36.0 inches
- Front/Rear Legroom: 41.2 inches / 39.5 inches
- Cargo Volume w/ Rear Seats Upright: 30 cubic feet
- Cargo Volume w/ Rear Seats Folded: 63 cubic feet
Explore the 2020 Cadillac XT5 at Sheehan Cadillac!
The XT5 interior pictures and dimensions are enticing, but to truly get a feel for how this Cadillac cabin will suit your needs, you need to schedule a test drive at Sheehan Cadillac! Once you get behind the wheel of this stunning SUV, you’ll see how it continues the proud tradition of the Cadillac lineup and compares to the BMW X3. Contact us with any questions on the XT5 interior, or if you’d like a sneak peek of the new 2021 Escalade interior, reach out to us.
More from Sheehan Cadillac
The Cadillac XT4 has become synonymous with luxury in the SUV space, and the 2022 Cadillac XT4 interior supports that position once again. The most compact model in the crossover/SUV lineup from Cadillac makes for an exhilarating ride through Boca Raton streets. However, it’s important to not let the “compact” nature of the Cadillac XT4…
When you step inside the 2022 Cadillac XT5, you will fall in love. The 2022 Cadillac XT5 interior features leather seats, carbon fiber accents, and alluring natural wood paneling. All of the features of this compact SUV create a comforting ambience and welcoming driving environment. All of the Cadillac XT5 interior options can be…
Known as one of the most luxurious SUVs on the market, the Cadillac Escalade is living up to its reputation with a full redesign for 2022. If you’ve got your eye on this full-size model, you may be wondering, “How much is a Cadillac Escalade?” The 2022 Escalade starts at $76,295 MSRP, competitively priced…