How Much is a 2022 Cadillac Escalade?
Known as one of the most luxurious SUVs on the market, the Cadillac Escalade is living up to its reputation with a full redesign for 2022. If you’ve got your eye on this full-size model, you may be wondering, “How much is a Cadillac Escalade?” The 2022 Escalade starts at $76,295 MSRP, competitively priced for models in its segment. With the team at Sheehan Cadillac, learn more about the 2022 Cadillac Escalade cost and the highlighted features you can expect for your Boca Raton drives. Then, contact us to discover how much your 2022 Cadillac Escalade costs, today.
2022 Cadillac Escalade Cost by Trim
From juggling busy schedules around Pompano Beach to relaxing adventures on the weekends, the new Escalade has the space and comfortable amenities you need for your growing family. To find the right Escalade model for your needs, start by taking a look at the 2022 Cadillac Escalade cost by trim:
Cadillac Escalade Price
- 2022 Cadillac Escalade Luxury – $76,295 MSRP
- 2022 Cadillac Escalade Premium Luxury – $84,895 MSRP
- 2022 Cadillac Escalade Sport – $87,595 MSRP
- 2022 Cadillac Escalade Premium Luxury Platinum – $101,595 MSRP
- 2022 Cadillac Escalade Sport Platinum – $101,595 MSRP
Cadillac Escalade Highlighted Amenities
Now that you know which Escalade can fit into your budget, you’re likely interested in the features you’re getting for the 2022 Cadillac Escalade price:
- Cadillac Escalade Luxury – Standard features include Curved OLED with 38 inches of total diagonal display, AKG Studio 19-speaker sound system, automatic heated steering wheel, heated 1st and 2nd-row seats, HD Surround Vision, and more.
- Cadillac Escalade Premium Luxury – Adds a panoramic sunroof, Rear Camera Mirror with Washer, Enhanced Automatic Parking Assist, Reverse Automatic Braking, a Full-Color Head-Up Display, and more.
- Cadillac Escalade Sport – Adds stylish Gloss Black exterior features, Trailer Side Blind Zone Alert, and the Performance Package with Electronic Limited-Slip Differential, Magnetic Ride Control, and the Trailering Integration Package.
- Cadillac Escalade Premium Luxury Platinum – Adds a unique Platinum Galvano grille, leather-wrapped interior trim, full Semi-Aniline leather seats, 16-way power front heated and ventilated seats with lumbar and massage, AKG Studio Reference 36-speaker sound system, Rear Seat Entertainment System, and more.
- Cadillac Escalade Sport Platinum – Includes all of the Sport trim features, as well as all of the Premium Luxury Platinum additions, except for the Platinum Galvano grille, and much more.
How Much Does a Used Cadillac Escalade Cost?
Cadillac Escalade offers drivers lasting luxury on the roads around Fort Lauderdale. With the wide range of pre-owned luxury vehicles at Sheehan Cadillac, finding an affordably priced used Escalade is even easier. Similar to other used vehicles, the price of a used Escalade varies depending on its model year, installed upgrades, and condition. As you start your search, be sure to check out our available used vehicle specials.
Finance a Cadillac Escalade with Sheehan Cadillac today!
Now that you know more about the 2022 Cadillac Escalade cost, make sure you take advantage of our new vehicle specials. When you’re ready to head out to Pompano Beach roads in a new Escalade, discuss your financing options with our finance center.
More from Sheehan Cadillac
The Cadillac XT4 has become synonymous with luxury in the SUV space, and the 2022 Cadillac XT4 interior supports that position once again. The most compact model in the crossover/SUV lineup from Cadillac makes for an exhilarating ride through Boca Raton streets. However, it’s important to not let the “compact” nature of the Cadillac XT4…
When you step inside the 2022 Cadillac XT5, you will fall in love. The 2022 Cadillac XT5 interior features leather seats, carbon fiber accents, and alluring natural wood paneling. All of the features of this compact SUV create a comforting ambience and welcoming driving environment. All of the Cadillac XT5 interior options can be…
Known as one of the most luxurious SUVs on the market, the Cadillac Escalade is living up to its reputation with a full redesign for 2022. If you’ve got your eye on this full-size model, you may be wondering, “How much is a Cadillac Escalade?” The 2022 Escalade starts at $76,295 MSRP, competitively priced…