How To Cool Your Car Down Quickly
Hot weather can turn the interior of your car into a hot place you don't want to spend much time in. Try these tips to cool your car down quickly after it has been sitting in the sun.
1. Roll down the windows.
2. Turn on the A/C on the fresh air setting, do not recirculate.
3. Crank the fan up all the way and make sure the thermostat is on the coldest setting.
4. Drive for a minute or two with the windows down, to force out the superheated air.
5. Once the air in the car begins to feel cooler than the outside temperature, then switch from fresh air to recirculate.
6. Adjust temperature using lower thermostat and fan settings.