How Do I Use the MyCadillac App?
The MyCadillac mobile app is one of the most powerful additions to the Cadillac family, but it can be a bit intimidating to learn how to harness that power. The MyCadillac app lets you sync your Cadillac with your smartphone. When you finish the simple set-up process, you’ll be able to take advantage of standard Connected Access and available Remote Access features to make your drives in Boca Raton more enjoyable. Take a look at the Sheehan Cadillac guide and find out how to get the most from the MyCadillac mobile app. If you have any questions, contact us and we’ll make sure you’re connected and ready to go!
How to Download the MyCadillac Mobile App
If you’ve purchased a new Cadillac or a recent used model, you can download the MyCadillac app to your Apple iPhone or Android smartphone and pair it with your vehicle. It’s a simple process:
- Visit the Apple App Store, the Google Play Store, or wherever you normally go to download new apps on your smartphone.
- Download the MyCadillac mobile app and wait for it to install.
- If you don’t already have an OnStar account or a Cadillac Owner Center account, you’ll need to create one at my.cadillac.com.
- Use that account information to log into the app on your smartphone. If you’ve already registered your vehicle with the Cadillac Owner Center, the app should recognize your vehicle automatically!
The Features Included with the MyCadillac App
When you purchase a new Cadillac, you’ll enjoy a full ten years of standard Connectivity Access features, including all the essentials you’ll need on Pompano Beach streets:
- Cadillac Smart Driver – view recent trip information, driving habit insights, monthly summaries, and available insurance discounts for safe driving.
- Preferred Dealer – schedule Cadillac service with the press of a button. You can also check for recalls quickly and easily.
- Vehicle Service – keep track of required maintenance and past visits, change or cancel appointments, and receive instant service alerts.
- Owner’s Manual / How Things Work – instant access to a searchable Owner’s Manual, as well as how-to videos related to all of your favorite Cadillac features.
- My Cadillac Rewards – enroll to earn points for all things Cadillac. Leasing a new car? Purchasing auto parts? Taking care of regular service? You’ll earn rewards points that you can spend on everything from protection plans to additional features.
- Assistance – contact OnStar support or Roadside Assistance with a single button.
- Marketplace – brands partner with Cadillac to offer a rotating selection of rewards and incentives! Use the app to browse special offers and earn points.
And that’s just a sample of what you’ll get when you use your MyCadillac app! For even more power, purchase the MyCadillac Remote Access Plan and you’ll get:
- Mobile Vehicle Status – check your fuel level, tire pressure, oil life, or mileage on your smartphone.
- Remote Commands – access remote locking/unlocking and MyCadillac Remote Start app features. You can also sound the horn from a distance, or flash the vehicle’s lights.
- Navigation – search for directions on your smartphone and send them instantly to your Cadillac navigation system. You can also plot your location for later reference.
- Vehicle Location – locate your vehicle, send notifications for arrivals and departures, set boundary alerts, or find where you parked!
Let Sheehan Cadillac be Your MyCadillac Mobile App Guide!
Need more assistance? Sheehan Cadillac is here to help you understand everything you need to know about the MyCadillac Remote Access Plan and more! Contact us with all your MyCadillac app questions.
More from Sheehan Cadillac
When you’re shopping for a new luxury crossover SUV in Boca Raton, it’s always a good idea to see what the experts have to say. Have you read the 2021 Cadillac XT4 reviews? The automotive press has a lot to say about the XT4, and Sheehan Cadillac would love to share it with you! Take a…
Have you been wondering what it would be like to drive a new 2021 Cadillac XT4 around Boca Raton? We don’t blame you! This entry-level Cadillac crossover SUV is powerful and fun to drive, but it’s the luxurious 2021 Cadillac XT4 Premium Luxury interior that really makes the drive worthwhile. Take a look at the ample…
While we’re still awaiting the 2021 Cadillac Escalade safety ratings from the IIHS and NHTSA, the automotive press has chimed in with their reviews, and they’re glowing! Redesigned for 2021, the all-new Cadillac Escalade is the most technologically advanced Escalade to ever hit Boca Raton streets. Take a look at what the experts have to…